The time has come to start our baby registry! So exciting…grabbing the scanner and running thru the store scanning everything that I see that is pink or baby related.
I mean I’m sure I’ll use a wipe warmer every.single.day right? (can you see my eyes rolling?)
But then the rational part of me who tends to be frugal or a penny pincher wonders if I REALLY need to put it on there. Will I use it or is it just like the one kitchen accessory that I thought I HAD TO HAVE that is currently gathering dust in my lazy susan?
Even if I’m not paying for it, I hate to have someone else waste their money on something that isn’t necessary.
So this is where you come in….recent new moms of cuddly babies. I’ve got a few questions for you….can you help me with my registry???
1) Bottles. What brand, style and sizes should I start my collection with? I plan on breastfeeding, but will have to pump when I go back to work. There are so many types and styles and nipple sizes….what does everyone use?
2) Diapers. We will be going the disposable route so who wins the diaper war in your house….Pampers or Huggies? Or is the Sams Club brand just as good?
3) Baby Mattress. I know we need a certain size to fit our crib, but if given the option which is better coil or foam? I’ve read anything over 150 coils is firm enough. What type did your baby love?
4) Any other must haves that you wish you would have had (or wanted more of) when you brought your little one home? Is it true you can not have enough burp cloths?
5) Anything that you had and never used or thought was a waste of money? Like above mentioned wipe warmer perhaps?
Its such a hard thing, even though it is fun! I am trying to find that happy medium between only registering for stuff I’ve seen at new moms houses when I visit and overloading my registry with all the “suggested” items. Thank you all for your help, me and baby girl appreciate it!