Last week Mary over at Musings of the Sixties gave me this award. Thanks Mary! If you haven’t visited Mary’s Blog, stop over and say hello. She is a fellow lover of Koi and has great posts about her walking adventures and lovely stories about her grandchildren…she is a such a dear! The rules are to thank the person who gave you the award, tell seven things about yourself and pass the award along to some bloggers you love.
So here are some things you probably don’t know about me, whether you want to know them or not! LOL!
1) When I was young I had 2 make believe friends, Susie and Dobie. One of them was blue. I guess I loved the smurfs a little too much.
2) I will eat ketchup, salsa and spaghetti sauce, but don’t like raw tomatoes on sandwiches or in salads.
3) I am a big fan of salty and sweet…and may or may not have been known to mix popcorn and swiss cake rolls at one sitting. Not for a while, but it has been done.
4) I can’t draw a stick figure. Seriously, no artistic talent in these bones, at least in the sketching way.
5) I took Tae-Kwan Do when I was younger from my high school boyfriends father. I got a yellow belt. By breaking a board with my foot. For real.
6) I haven’t ridden a bicycle for years…because I am so short, it’s hard to find one without spending hundreds of dollars. And I don’t miss it that much!
7) I made our wedding cake. Well it was boxed cake mix, but I made the buttercream icing and layered it and decorated it down to the scarlet ribbon. That is something that I will hold close to my heart forever.
I would love to pass this along to some of my versatile bloggie friends!