This is the first time (that I recall at least) doing a True Confession with the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. Like several of you have said, this one hurts
just a bit alot. So here goes…some of the things I need to get off my chest as I head into the New Year.
- I ate probably 10 lbs of candy in the last week, guesstimating of course. Mostly toffee (work of the devil…tasty little devil), but also including Snickers nutcrackers, rice crispie treats, McD’s Holiday Pies, etc.
- I am guilty of sneaking some treats behind hubby’s back….I hate doing this really it feels soo wrong, but it tastes so good for some reason. I feel kinda like an addict…jonesing for some toffee!
- I realized yesterday that I didn’t cry once on Christmas about my mom…and I feel guilty about that. I cried a few times the week of….but I didn’t have that wave of sadness from the minute I woke up after having a dream like I did last year.
- I love the fact that I got Pyrex, a knitting loom and socks for Christmas…and am so thrilled about all of them!
- I have been staying up until about 2 or 3 during this holiday break and waking up about 9ish…my schedule is sooo out of whack! Monday will be a rough morning when I have to go back to work.
- I have yet to go git fitted for the bridesmaid dress that I will be wearing in May…need to do that in January. Putting it off for a few reasons (hoping for preg and need to stop eating the candy). I think the two are confused…because one is happening way easier than the other. Bummer.
Stop over for
dreaded weigh-in Wednesday with the Sisterhood. Even bigger news: there is a new exciting challenge Re-Think your Shrink starting tomorrow that I am sooo psyched about and I know will give me the boost that I need to get back on track. I have faith in my Sisters…they are awesome and helped me so much this fall…I just have to believe in myself that I can do it!